Beer Caps Canvas
Total cost of Project: Under $5.00 (not including beer caps)
If you have a wide variety of beer caps and are not sure what to do with them, why not make it into art? My Husband and I enjoy drinking beer, over the years we have become more or less "beer snobs" we enjoy drinking the crafty beers. After trying to figure out what to do with them, I thought I wonder how they would look on a small canvas. Since my husband loves beer I thought the beer caps art would be an awesome addition to his office.
- 10 x 10 canvas
- Black acrylic paint (or any other color you might like)
- Beer caps (non-dented)
- Hot glue gun & glue
- Wash all beer caps and let them dry, you do not want the smell of old beer lingering on your walls.
- Paint your canvas any color that you want, I chose the color black because when the beer caps were placed on the canvas they popped out at you.
- Lay a row out of beer caps, you want make sure they all fit before you ahead and glue them down.
- Once you know they are all going to fit start gluing them down.