I have been on the hunt for the last two months picking up little things here and there for my daughter's Easter basket. I use to look forward to the candy in my basket when I was growing up. However, what happens when you have a toddler? Candy is not really the best option. So I have complied a list of ideas that hopefully can help you fill your little one's Easter baskets!
- Easter Coloring Book with crayons
- Play-Doh Spring Easter Eggs
- Easter Books (Infant board books)
- Beach Toys
- Easter Rubber Ducks (I found some in the dollar section of my local Target)
- Easter Plush
- Easter Egg Sidewalk Chalk
- Bubbles (Found in Target's Easter section for under $2.00)
- Annie's Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks
- Annie's Organic Cheddar Bunnies
- Plush Bunny Ears Headband
- Easter Plate, Fork and Spoon
Here is a selection of Easter books in our household. Yes, my daughter has quite the collection in 2 years.
- Little Golden Books "The Fuzzy Duckling"
- Little Golden Books "Animal Friends"
- Little Golden Books "Home for a Bunny"
- "Hey Duck"
- Blue's Clues "Happy Easter, Sprinkles"
- "Duck and Goose, Here Comes the Easter Bunny"
- "All Ears"
- "My Easter Bible Storybook"
- "Five Little Ducks" (My daughter is going to be super excited about this one, this is currently one of her favorite songs. We sing it to her at least 1-3 times a day) I know she will just love this book!
Easter Activities for Children:
- Don't forget to take your little ones to see the Easter Bunny
- Easter Egg Coloring
- Easter Photo shoots in your own backyard. Dress up your little one, throw some plastic eggs in the yard and have fun with it!
- Egg Hunts are always fun! We decided to do a little egg hunt in our backyard. We were actually practicing for the neighborhood egg hunt with the bigger kids. Inside the eggs I filled them with "Annie's Organic Fruit snacks," and "Annie's Organic cheddar bunnies."
- Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt (my little one is a wee too young for this one, but that will not stop me for starting to plan a scavenger hunt for the future!)
The other item in the basket is a Vtech Smart Person "Stella and her Bunny." Since my daughter loves her Vtech Smart People, I thought this toy would fit perfectly into the mix!
I hope my post helps give you all ideas for your toddler's Easter baskets! Thank you for reading and Happy Easter!
- Log in to post comments
I love your Easter Basket ideas!!! And you reminded me to take pictures!!!! My daughter is 7 months so we can at least set up a little photoshoot for her!
I am glad that you found my post to be helpful! I am also glad I reminded you to take Easter pictures of your daughter! 7 months is such a fun age!